My photo
Sometimes I think I'm a balloon.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

3 - and the phases are never-ending

It's no surprise how calm I find myself in the month of Ramadhan. I'm not sure if it's just a psychological effect because we Muslims believe that the devils are locked away in this particular month. Maybe that, and I  also believe that the month itself brings countless barakah(s). Yes, that too.

Pretty sad that it's coming to an end, and I know I could've done much better. But Alhamdulillah, it was way better than my previous Ramadhan.

Funny that I appear a lot calmer in this month, but inside, it's craaaazy. Uhuh, another roller coaster ride I have to say. 

And funny to think that I'm writing this just for the sake of writing. Bah. Maybe I miss this place a little bit. A little bit. Just a teeny bit. Maybe. Yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment